Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms Last Modified: June 10th 2021
FreedomInfluencer LLC is the governing body of the following Terms Of Service (TOS). These terms of service apply to FreedomInfluencer.com and all other websites operated by FreedomInfluencer LLC, which also apply, but are not limited to AffiliateMarketingPro.com.
When “FreedomInfluencer.com” is referenced in these terms or any policies on our website, take into account these references apply to all websites operated by FreedomInfluencer LLC. This includes, but is not limited to AffiliateMarketingPro.com
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the (freedominfluencer.com) website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the (freedominfluencer.com) web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by (freedominfluencer.com) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on (freedominfluencer.com) web site are provided “as is”. (freedominfluencer.com) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, (freedominfluencer.com) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall (freedominfluencer.com) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on (freedominfluencer.com) Internet site, even if (freedominfluencer.com) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on (freedominfluencer.com) website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. (freedominfluencer.com) does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. (freedominfluencer.com) may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. (freedominfluencer.com) does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
(freedominfluencer.com) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by (freedominfluencer.com) of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to (freedominfluencer.com) web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
You agree to indemnify: FreedomInfluencer LLC, affiliates, and all other associates harmless in the case of a claim, demand, lawsuit, attorney fees, debt or loss of any kind.
10. Master Resell Rights Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions was last updated on Feb 12, 2024.
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern your use of the master resell rights to Digital Wealth Academy and other products we offer with Master Resell Rights, provided by Freedom Influencer, LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
By accessing or using the Product, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from purchasing the Product.
Grant of License:
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use, modify, and sell the Product in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
This license is limited to the duration of your ownership of the master resell rights to the Product.
The Product, including but not limited to its content, design, logos, trademarks, and any associated materials, are protected by intellectual property laws and are the exclusive property of Freedom Influencer, LLC or its licensors. You acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in the Product, except for the master resell rights granted under this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Product, your violation of any term of this Agreement, or your infringement of any intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your license to use the Product at any time and without prior notice if we believe you have violated any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must cease all use of the Product and destroy any copies you may have.
We reserve the right to modify or update this Agreement at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Agreement on our website. Your continued use of the Product after the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
All sales are final. refunds will not be granted for any reason due to the products being downloadable content. Please see our refund policy for more
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Freedom Influencer, LLC regarding the use of the Product and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, whether written or oral.
If you have additional questions or concerns please reach us at:
Freedom Influencer, LCC
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Nathan D. Lucas